May 01 2013Comments (0)
International Kers Virtual League - Doubles
Details for the Double Summer International Kers Virtual League.
To Start - June 06th 2013
End - Oct 10th 2013
Second Chance Ranking - Oct 17th thru Oct 31st
Online Finals - Nov 9th - Level 3 - 64
- Nov 10th - Level 2 - 32
- Nov 16th - Level 1 - 16
- Nov 16th&17th - Level 4 - 128
- Nov 23rd&24th - Level 5 - 128
- Nov 30th&Dec 1st - Level 6 - 128
· If a Majority of players are from the USA Start times will be 2PM EST
· If a Majority of players are from Spain or Norway Start times will be 10AM EST
· If a Majority of players are from Portugal Start times will be 11AM EST
Not sure what a Virtual League is? You can find an explanation sheet here: What is a Virtual League
Main League Information
Entry - $63 USD per team
Registration - via Radikal Players website May 2nd - May 31st
Teams will be 2 main players and 1 alternate.
**Players can play from multiple locations/machines. Players from the same team can even play from different machines/locations during the league and second chance Ranking. However all players on same team will need to play from the same machine during the Online Finals.**
Teams will be sorted by PPD or MPRx8.25 (whichever is higher) of the best 2 players then broken into groups of 8. If teams have players with no Radikal Ratings at the start they will play in a group with other teams that have players without Ratings.
Teams that start with just 2 players and want to add a third after the league start: The new team average (best 2 players) cannot be higher than the worst team in the group ahead of you.
Games can only be closed by players in the same group.
Game will be Cricket 200 - 15rds and 501 OI/MO - 15rds - 50/50 Bull: alternating weeks.
Name of the competition at the machine: VD-PAREJAS (GXX) - XX = your group number
Please note some "weeks" (matches) are more than 7 days duration.
Average of your 2 best games will be used each week. Minimum of 5 games and Max of 20. A player who plays the max games in a week will also earn 5 additional FREE games (called Kers). Players can use their Kers for free games in that week or save them to use in another week later in the league. You can accumulate your Kers and use them anytime you wish but you must also play the max games in the week you wish to use them. Players can also transfer their kers to other players on the same team.
Each team is allowed to have a max of 2 matches during the league start early. If a match's beginning date is changed to start earlier kers won in the later overlapping week cannot be used in the earlier week.
Players will earn 1 point for each player on the other team they are better than. Maximum points per match per week is 4.
In case of a tie in averages for 2 or more players in a match (best 2 games) the system looks at game 3 then 4 then 5 etc until someone is better.
Teams where all players play 0 games in a week 2 times in a half - will be disqualified. If a team is disqualified in the first half all matches for the entire league will be set to a 0-4 score. If a team is disqualified in the second half only matches from the second half will be set to 0-4. If a team is disqualified in one of the last 2 weeks of the second half, only the weeks they were disqualified for will be set 0-4. Prior weeks will remain unchanged.
Top 2 teams in each group will automatically make the online finals.
In case of a tie in points at the end of the league - the team with more total matches won will be considered higher. If total matches won is still a tie, then the head to head matches of the tied teams will be looked at. Whichever team won more points head to head will be considered higher. If that is still a tie an online match will be played to determine the higher team.
2nd Chance Ranking
Teams in 3rd,4th,5th,and 6th place per group will have an opportunity to still make the online finals by playing a Cteam 2nd chance Ranking. These teams from ALL groups will be reordered by PPD or MPRx8.25 (whichever is higher) Then broken into new groups of 8. From each group of 8 - 1 additional spot into the online for the winner of each 2nd chance Ranking.
All 3 players from each team will play a Ranking. The average of the best 2 games of the best 2 players will count. Players will get as many free games as points they scored individually for their team during the league.
If additional teams are needed to fill the brackets all teams from the 2nd chance ranking in 2nd thru 4th place will be ordered by points scored in the league. Starting with the most points teams will then be added to the online finals brackets to make full fields.
Game will be 501 - OI/MO - 50/50 Bull - 15 Rds
All finals teams will be ordered by PPD or MPRx8.25 (whichever is greater) of the best 2 players on the team. The best 16 teams will play the Level 1 final, the next 32 play Level 2 final, and so on.
Level 1 - 16 Bracket will play NO Handicap Best of 5.
· Game 1 = P1 vs P1 - Singles Cricket - 15rds
· Game 2 = P2 vs P2 - Singles Cricket - 15rds
· Game 3 = P1 vs P2 - Singles Cricket - 15rds
· Game 4 = P2 vs P1 - Singles Cricket - 15 rds
· Game 5 = P1,P2 vs P1,P2 Team Cricket Stacked - 2 Players same score - 15 rds
Level 2-6 will play with Handicap - Best of 3
· Game 1 = P1 vs P1 - Singles Cricket - 15 rds
· Game 2 = P2 vs P2 - Singles Cricket - 15rds
· Game 3 = P1,P2 vs P1,P2 Team Cricket Stacked - 2 Players same score - 15 rds
Prizes - awarded to places of the online final - Additional Exclusive Flying Bull Custom Shirts to the 1st place winners.
Prizes listed are in USD for USA player payouts. Teams also have the opportunity to DOUBLE the listed prizes! 1st-4th place finishers will have their points scored from the league multiplied to their payout based on the calculations below. There are 56 max points that a team can score during the 14 week league. Your teams points will be divided by 56 then multiplied by the prize listed. The total of the two will be the final payout. Additional levels will be added if needed based on the number of entered teams.
For Example: A team finishes the league with 48 points. They happen to be in the Level 1 finals bracket and finish first in the online final. So 48 points divided by 56 points is .86. $400x.86 = $344. - $400 plus $344 = $744 in total prize money.
- Players must have an active $12 yearly subscription to participate. You can register at www.radikalplayers.com
- $12 yearly subscription includes 1 player card per year
- Players do not need to pay subscription for participation in local operators leagues.
- Patented Remote Referee System will be used to validate matches
- Players using false or wrong identification will be invalidated and not eligible for prizes
- Virtual Darts and or Radikal United States/Shelti reserves the right at any time to modify the rules of any competition on the calendar if needed to ensure the integrity of the competitions
- USA Players winning prizes will be required to fill out financial forms prior to receiving payouts
- Players under the age of 18 are ineligible to claim prizes
Questions about this or any event on the new Radikal USA Sportive Calendar can be sent to email@example.com.
PDF Download - Rules USA Version
How to use Kers
USA Groups List
What is a Virtual League?
USA 2nd Chance Qualifier Groups
Radikal Players The virtual community of Radikal Players